We help clients resolve claims involving torts and business disputes.
We are dedicated to providing first-rate legal representation to each client. We engage everyone with high ethical standards. We give practical and purposeful advice to our clients.
We measure our success by how well we have served our clients and how they regard us.
Milton is a tort and commercial dispute lawyer who helps clients resolve claims and achieve their goals. Milton opened Wagner Law in 2015 to broaden his practice and provide high-caliber service for his clients. Before opening his firm, Milton was a partner at the law firm of Lewis Roca.
- Thomson Reuters Super Lawyer (2019-21)
- North Valley Magazine Top Lawyer (2019)
- Thomson Reuters Southwest Rising Star (2012-17)
MEMBERSHIPS + AFFILIATIONS
- William E. Morris Institute for Justice (MIJ), Board Member (2010-2020)
- State Bar of Arizona Fee Arbitration Committee, Member (2012-2021)
- The George Washington Law Review, Member and Editor (2004–2006)
J.D., George Washington University Law School (2006)
B.S., Business Administration (Economics), University of Nevada Las Vegas (2002)
We have offices are located in Central Phoenix and North Scottsdale. Meetings are by appointment only.
Mailing Address: 3104 E. Camelback Rd., No. 2077, Phoenix, AZ 85016